Frequently Asked Questions
How can I work legally in the United States as an Artist?
You must file a petition with USCIS (US Immigration) to obtain a work visa for a predetermined amount of time. Once your application is APPROVED you can commence work as an artist in the USA.
Why do I need Visapaq?
Most Artists are in fact Extraordinary, but cannot prove this ON PAPER.
- Visapaq solves this problem and works directly with the Artist to prepare a strong Visapaq portfolio that displays the “Alien of Extraordinary Ability” criteria required.
- Visapaq will introduce all clients to the Immigration Attorney we work alongside. This attorney gives all Visapaq clients a discounted rate, specializes in Artist Visas and will not accept complete payment until your case in APPROVED.
- We are your coaches throughout the entire process to give you the necessary guidance and support.
- We understand first hand how stressful this process can be and we are here to help you through it every step of the way.
Visapaq can save you THOUSANDS !!!
When should I start?
Visapaq always recommends starting AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. This way the Artist has all of the necessary information to begin working on their Visapaq portfolio. This also gives them time to budget financially and look for performance/work/athletic opportunities that will help strengthen their case.
The Visapaq fee of $365 is the only fee you will be paying to get started on your portfolio and get all of the information you need to complete the process. No other fees are involved until YOU are ready and the portfolio is complete.
***For OPT students we recommend they come to Visapaq at the start of their OPT if possible. This will again assist them in knowing what steps to take over the year to build their case for the 01.
What is the required evidence that goes into the Visapaq portfolio?
One thing to remember is that no two artists/athletes are the same, therefore no two portfolios will be the same either. Visapaq takes an individual approach to your Visa/Green Card process. We meet with our clients 1 on 1(private session) to give them the necessary information to begin building their unique Visapaq portfolio.
****This is all discussed in depth during your 1 on 1 session.
How long does the process take?
Once again this varies for each person because every case is different. Visapaq aims to work with each clients goals in mind to help them achieve the Visa by their desired date.
Factors involved include:
- strength and amount of evidence
- financial payments (your timeline)
- expedited vs. regular processing time
- obtaining new evidence to strengthen your case (if you need to do this)
When you personally want the petition filed
What does the process cost?
Visapaq has worked hard to bring down the costs of the process with discounts and payments that are spread over time. This allows you to create a timeline around your budget and what you are comfortable with. ALL costs are broken down during your private session including WHAT they are for & WHEN they will need to be paid.
Things to note about costs:
- They are all explained in detail during your 1 on 1 Session
- Costs are spread over time so not all costs will be paid at once.
- Every cost is paid when you are ready.
- Working with Visapaq allows you to budget and apply for the Visa ONLY when YOU are financially ready. All costs are tax deductible on the US taxes once your Visa is approved.
Still have questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org